- Job opportunity in international environment
- Good team, bonus, health insurance, 10+ leave days
- Young professional with good English welcomed
Do you enjoy working with numbers and do you own a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or an equivalent course of study? And would you like to contribute your first experience into our Admin-Team team working closely together with our management? Do you also love communicating with foreign clients and colleagues in English? Then this might be just an opportunity that’s tailor-made for you!
- Issuing monthly invoices to customers and following up payments
- Book and pre-assign incoming invoices and prepare payments
- Processing of employees‘ costs and expenses and prepare for payment
- Conduct payroll, including expenses, social security, taxes
- Collect accounting documents to be forwarded to External Accounting
- Maintaining and updating master data of customers, suppliers and employees
- Issuing tax receipts and support management on tax payment
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related program of study.
- Some two years of practical work experience
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Experienced in the use of accounting software, ideally QuickBooks
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Outgoing, proactive personality
- High level of self-organization and commitment to work
We, the SANET ASEAN ADVISORS, are a Thai-German managed Consulting Group providing strategic and legal consulting, technical services and recruiting to our clients. In Thailand and ASEAN, we are present since 18 years and conduct projects for some of the most renowned European corporations in Asia.
We are looking for a young, eager-to-learn accountant to join our administrative team and become the link between our management and our external accounting. He or she must speak good English, be trustworthy, reliable and committed, and show self-confidence to work closely with the management. We are open for young candidates with only initial experiences, if when we gain the feeling that these personal presumptions are fulfilled.
Interested candidates may submit their resume with their recent photo, transcript, TOEIC score via clicking ‚Apply Now‘. For more details, candidates may also contact Ms. Fah at 02-737 642-13. We are looking forward to meet you!