MBA or PhD in agricultural science, Top-English
Top-package plus commission
Our teammates characterize us as a great company with an exceptional team spirit. As a family owned German company having a BOI approved office in Bangkok, we are looking for you as a dedicated and bright Sales Manager who is willing and capable to working independently but close cooperation with the owners and top management at the HQ.
Do you enjoy working in a lean team organization that has been recognized as one of the best among the world-renowned German „hidden champions“ by the best business magazines?
And do you have faith on your sales skills to boost your very good base salary through an uncapped performance bonus?
- Jointly with HQ develop a sales strategy for Thailand
- Development of a business and activity plan for market entry and a growth strategy
- Analyzing markets and working on reports and forecasts
- Acquire and establish a close connection with key customers on C-level
- Planning and conducting customer events and sales promotions
- Setting up of a trustful collaboration with the Thai team in Bangkok
- Establishment and maintaining of a strong network in the Thai livestock industry
- Regular reporting to the HQ in Germany
Key skills required
- Preferably an MBA degree in agricultural science or a comparable degree specializing in animal nutrition
- Possess an existing network at decision-maker level in the animal feed industry or its suppliers
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate at a C-level
- An excellent proficiency of English language
- Advanced in MS Office
Dr. Eckel Animal Nutrition stands for innovative feed additives made in Germany. The value-oriented family business was founded in 1994 by Dr. Antje Eckel. With a very strong market share in the German speaking countries, Dr. Eckel is for many years also growing very successfully in export, therefore today selling in more than 45 countries worldwide.
Dr. Eckel has made animal welfare the focus of its activities and has developed innovative products that make animal nutrition more resource-efficient, climate-friendly, and healthy.
Since the founding of the company some 25 years ago, it has developed a dynamic, innovative, and successful product portfolio focusing on the burning issues of animal nutrition, such as feed hygiene, food safety, resource efficiency, antibiotic education, and animal welfare. A special highlight being their latest all natural, patent-pending product Anta®Shield, that helps to combat ASF-the number one thread worldwide to pig production.
Today, the company employs well over 70 professionals from 20 different countries.