- Sales Hunter, 3 Years Experience B2B, English
- Excellent Package, High Commission, Insurance
- German/Singapore Company, Solar Market Leader
We are looking for you as a powerful Thai Country Sales Manager to further establish and extend the business of a world-leading trading company in the global photovoltaic market. You should be a highly motivated sales professional, who ideally already owns a valuable network in general constructors, land developers, architectural and renewable energy business. As a sales-driven customer manager, you should nonetheless be service-oriented and focused on providing sustainable support to your Key Accounts and your resellers. Are you an energetic sales hunter with a well-developed service mind? Then this is your chance to become a Country Sales Manager of a best repudiated international trading company.
- Acquisition, qualification, and development of new customers
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with key customers through regular contact
- Achieve set targets of defined sales KPIs (e.g. turnover, margin, opportunities, customer visits, etc.)
- Representation and participation on behalf of the Company in exhibitions and/or conferences
- Provide consistently high levels of customer service to clients and resolve issues
- Conduct market research to identify sales opportunities and assess customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Regular reporting on the progress of customer acquisition and development to HQ.
- Prepare and support marketing and sales planning of headquarters for Thailand.
- Technical consulting and support of customers in project business
The required „key skills“ of the applicant
- Proven 3 years experience as a Sales Executive in a relevant role
- A background in technical B2B sales and/or electrical engineering
- Proficiency in English with outstanding communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiation techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Other required or favorable skills
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM, and ERP software
- Self-confident and convincing attitude paired with a strong commercial mindset
- Work independently and reliable with a strong customer focus
- Willingness to regularly travel within Thailand
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Established 1996 by the German Engineer and entrepreneur Kurt Krannich, Krannich Solar rose to become one of the leading names on the global photovoltaic market. Today, the trading company focuses worldwide on distribution of the full range of components required for a top-quality PV system.
Krannich offers its distributors and customers, both intelligent technology and state-of-the-art systems, provided and designed by highly qualified and dynamic professionals. As a specialist wholesaler for photovoltaics supplies and systems, Krannich is well established as an acknowledged sector expert, service provider, optimizer, consultant and, above all, as a „Doer“.
In short, Krannich is recognized worldwide as the most competent partner for photovoltaics.