2/1 Rome Klao 25/2
Phone: +66 2 737642-0
Fax: +66 2 737642-25
Chulalux Chinwong Denk, B.A.
Mag. Fabian Sonntagbauer LL.M.
Registered office of the company: Bangkok
The information provided on this website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. However, no guarantee can be given that all information is complete, correct and up to date at all times. All information can be changed, removed or supplemented without prior notice.
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
1. Content of the online offer
The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is not intentional or grossly negligent fault.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References, links and embedded content
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was identifiable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author’s own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author to which external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page is liable, not the one who has linked to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement. Should copyrights nevertheless have been violated, please notify us and we will remove the corresponding image or text documents.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
5. Billing Policy
The following Billing Policy applies to all consulting assignments with Sanet Legal Ltd. and Sanet (Thailand) Co. Ltd. The policy is subject to change without notice and will be posted on this website.
Save as otherwise agreed in an assignment letter, these terms of the Sanet Billing Policy will apply for all consulting matters, if brought to the Client’s attention in written and/or as an attachment to e-mail communication with between Sanet Group and its Client. Upon receipt of our Billing Policy (also as an e-mail attachment), the Client acknowledge and accepts these terms for all further requests, consultations, inquiries, or related communication.
If not agreed otherwise Sanet (Thailand) Co. Ltd. and Sanet Legal Ltd. (“Sanet”) charges time-based fees with the following rates to apply for written, telephone and personal advisory services:
Fixed Fee Assignments, Initial and Preliminary Consultancy
Initial consultation services are free of charge up to an engagement of one (1) hourly rate. For all subsequent requested preliminary consultations, the above hourly rate shall apply.
If Sanet will be assigned a consulting matter through an Assignment Agreement with fixed fees (e.g., Studies, Market Analysis, Partner Search), the preliminary consulting services shall be credited and offset up to an amount equivalent to 20% of the fee agreed upon in the Assignment Agreement.
Beendigung, Änderungen der Beauftragung
- Sanet shall commence assigned tasks only upon receipt of relevant instruction and/or information from Client for the commencement and after receipt of the remuneration as agreed or stated in this Billing Policy.
- Save as otherwise agreed, Client may terminate Sanet’s services under an assignment by providing us with a written notice of the termination. The termination shall be effective upon receipt of Client’s notice in text form or Sanet’s confirmation of a verbal termination.
- In the event of termination, Sanet will invoice the Client for its services performed and expenses incurred to the date of termination and based on its time-based fees. A refund of prepayments/retainers billed is excluded.
- If within a period of three months the Client fails to provide the necessary information for a continuation of an assignment or fails to give necessary instructions for this purpose (Inactivity), Sanet may, after setting a reasonable grace period, terminate his services and proceed in the same manner as in the case of a termination by the Client.
- Either Sanet or the Client may request change to the Services to be provided or changes to any other aspect of terms and conditions set forth in a Letter of Engagement, but no such changes take effect unless agreed in writing.
Travelling expenses, other expenses
- Outlays, oversea calls, overseas postal and shipment expenses, government fees, stamp duties and third-party costs shall be invoiced to the client separately and in the amount 1:1 of our actual pay-out. Any third-party expenses will be agreed with the client before they are contracted.
- Domestic calls and regular domestic mail will not be charged. International call we be charged with 20 THB per minute.
- Certified translations will be charged with 1,600 THB/page, non-certified translations with 1,200 THB per page. Internal paper copies and two hard copies of all reports and attachments are free of charge. Additional copies will be charged with THB 10 for each page.
- Motor vehicle travel expenses will be charged with 30 THB per km in Thailand, and with 50 THB/km from and to our German Office in Fulda/Hesse. Necessary flights to a foreign country or between foreign countries shall be booked as “discounted business class” whenever possible.
- Board and lodging shall be calculated either according to the daily allowances permitted by Client’s tax laws for the travelling destination or, at the discretion of Sanet, as incurred.
All Sanet Services and reimbursement of expenses shall be subject to VAT or other taxes that are applicable according to the relevant tax legislation. All invoices are due in Thai Baht.
Payment Terms, Down-Payments, and Delays
- (1) Payments are due for strictly net payment free of bank charges within 10 days of invoicing.
- Sanet preserves the right to charge a reasonable down payment for each step of an agreement. For assignment with agreed fixed consultancy fees, Sanet will charge a retainer of 50 % of the agreed fee, which will be set-off from the final billing.
- We reserve the right to suspend the provision of our Services and to charge a commercial rate of interest on accounts, which are overdue by more than 14 days.
- Sanet shall be entitled to withhold the hand-over of any project or legal documents until full payment of our fees.
- Sanet shall be entitled to recover from the Client reasonable costs (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) for collecting outstanding amounts from the client.
Amendments and Validity
This Billing Policy may be amended or modified as deemed advisable at any time and without prior notice. Sanet will – with no legal obligation whatsoever – announce changes from time to time by sending the update or by publishing an update on our website www.sanet.eu.