- Commissioning lines – Excellent English skills
- Medical insurance, bonus,allowances, Provident fund
- 2 year experiences, ready to travel oversea to work
Already more than a dozen Thai mechanical engineers are gladly welcomed and competent commissioning engineers in the global Brückner team since 2022.
Therefore, Brückner Group Asia Pacific has now decided to assign Sanet CREATING CAREERS to further strengthen the team.
Do you have very good mechanical or mechatronics skills and do you speak a good English? Do you enjoy being on the road most of the year on all worldwide with top compensation and allowances? Are you an experienced team player and can work hard when it comes to customer satisfaction, then apply. Become a “Global Commissioning Engineer”.
Then grab your chance and apply!.
- Installation and commissioning of Brückner Lines
- Investigating problems and troubleshooting them
- Conducting training and providing technical support to customers
- Writing technical reports, documenting and maintaining records
- Support and communication to the project manager or site manager
- Ensuring the safety on-site
Key skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the installation and/or commissioning of production lines
- Very good command of English is a pre-condition
- Willingness to work throughout the Asia Pacific, even for extended periods of time
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Other required skills
- Bring along a good team spirit
- Being service-minded and customer-oriented
- Eager to learn and ready to take on new challenges
For more information, contact our Recruiter Ms. Fah, at +66 (2) 737 6420 Ext. 15
Bruckner Group Asia Pacific is a member of the family-owned Bruckner Group, headquartered in Germany. Founded in 1960, the company today leads a group of independent and strong engineering companies. More than 2,900 employees in 34 offices worldwide take care of their customers. With its pioneering technologies in film stretching, Brückner is the world market leader in this field of machine building. In Thailand, the Brückner Group has been present since 2021 through a fast growing and BOI supported subsidiary.
In 2021, Brückner Group Asia Pacific in Thailand was established as a platform company not only for technical services and commissioning of the Group’s leading machinery and technical services provided by Brueckner Maschinenbau, Kiefel, ServTech and PackSys. Moreover, the Thai platform in Rayong also supports these world famous Companies in their Brand Awareness and Marketing all over Asia Pacific. Now, in 2023, the Brückner Group Asia Pacific will commence with these tasks to effectively establish its customer and market support for the entire Group Businesses in Asia Pacific. Already in 2022, the company has even decided to expand its activities into the production of important machine sections and to develop Thailand into an Asian hub with numerous, strategic tasks. As a result, the Brückner Group Asia Pacific now offers futureproof jobs to a large number of Thai experts for commissioning, technical services, commercial management tasks, as well as production and marketing.