- Good package, Health Insurance, International Co.
- Very Good English, friendly and proactive
- Top organization, high loyalty, freshmen welcomed
We are looking for you as a friendly, proactive and exceptionally reliable assistant for our management and our International Business Units. Do you enjoy organizing? Is your English exceptionally good and are you looking for a trustworthy position where you can prove your talents in dealing with new challenges on a daily basis in an international environment? Then apply for this position and let’s talk.
- Support Management in all administrative work
- Prepare and organize internal and external meetings and travels
- Updating of Management Data (customer contacts, mailing lists, personnel data, PR data)
- Procurement of office supply, kitchen, special office needs for Business Units
- Monitor the condition of office buildings and maids and initiating repair work
- Mange office space and orientation of new staff
- Handling telephone switchboard and postal traffic
- Keeping personnel files including entrusted inventory and key book
- Support and deputizing of in-house accounting
Major skills and requirements
- Excellent English and Thai language skills
- Friendly and proactive person willing to represent the company
- Hi level of loyalty to the firm and its management
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills; ability to multitask effectively.
- Good Microsoft Office skills e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- High level of motivation (self-starter), ability to work independently
Other requested skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields
- Experience of working or studying in an international environment
We, the Sanet ASEAN ADVISORS, are a Thai-German management-consulting group providing strategic and legal consulting, technical services and recruiting to our clients.
We are looking for you as an Management and Office Assistant with some experience and high affinity to organize various processes such as travels and meetings, daily checks, procurement of office materials and preparing reports. The office assistant will collect travel reports, update important management and business development data, organize various activities towards our customers and within the group companies. Obtaining special trust by the management, you will cooperate closely with our management and in-house accounting.