- Top English, CPA or CPD, International Experience
- Package: Bonus, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance
- SAP, IFRS, Reporting to HQ, Taxation
After successfully setting up a service platform for the commissioning of Brückner film stretching lines in Asia, the Brückner Group is now expanding its business field to include the production of core components. We are therefore looking for an Accounting Manager to work closely with our CFO and our HQ in Germany. If you have in-depth knowledge of Thai and international accounting rules, tax matters and international reporting, then you should apply now. Please mind that your English skills should meet high expectations.
- Submit to CFO statutory financial accounting, tax reporting, statutory annual financial statements and annual closing affairs according to Thai law
- Manage and organize Brückner Finance Operation, including controlling, accounting and tax activities under observance of Bruckner Internal Control System (ICS)
- Prepare periodic reporting in accordance with Group standards; fulfill reporting requirements requested from a business unit perspective
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Instruct and guide assistant accountants
- Jointly with CFO drafting the annual budget and its implementation.
- Conduct tax audits, tax returns and preparing annual audits
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing process
- Support CFO on transfer pricing in compliance with Thai legal requirements
- Assist developing processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Collaboration with and reporting to German/ European headquarter or affiliated companies
Key skills required
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- Bachelor Degree and good knowledge in Accounting and supporting processes, e.g. CPA or CPD
- Familiarity with financial and accounting software, esp. SAP and HFM, and MS Office
- Good understanding and experience in international accounting standard
- In-depth knowledge of ensuring financial data are secure and meet confidentiality guidelines
- Previous exposure to a European-based company environment and culture is of advantage
- Min. 4 years of experience in inter-company transactional work and reconciliations preparatory to audits
- Experience with business registration, tax compliance, as well as drafting, distributing, and reporting tax data sheets
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders and German HQ
- Analytical and conceptual skills and process orientation
- Strong connections and collaborations with regional active companies
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Grab your opportunity and apply now on this page with your CV and a recent photo, or call for more information our Head of Recruitment, Ms. Fah, Tel. 02-737-6420 Ext.15
Bruckner Group Asia Pacific is a member of the Family owned Bruckner Group, with it s Global HQ in Siegsdorf, Germany. The 1960 founded Company leads nowadays a group of independent and strong machine building companies. More than 2,400 People in 34 subsidiaries worldwide are taking care of their customers. With our Breakthrough Technologies in film stretching we are World Market Leader in the machine building sector.
In Thailand, since 2021, the Brückner Group is present through a fastgrowing and BOIsupported service platform compamny of for various Brückner subsidiaries: Now already one year after going alive, it expands its activities towards a production company with the target of growing to around 160 Employees until 2024.
Become part of a world-market leader!