- Support Finance Director, Secure position
- Provident Fund,Bonus,Medical and Dental Insurance
- Excellent English, SAP, IFRS, HFM, Taxation
After successfully setting up a service platform for the Brückner Group Companies in Asia, our client Brückner Group Asia Pacific has now expended its business field to include the production of core components in Thailand.
Therefore, CREATING CAREERS, the leading Recruitment Agency in Thailand, is assigned with the search for an Accounting Manager to work closely with Brückner’s CFO and handle the extended finance tasks and actively participate in the reporting to the German HQ. If you are a pro-active accountant with superior English communication skills, you should grow your career together with the Brückner Group in Thailand and apply for this position.
- Prepare for Finance Director statutory financial accounting, tax reporting, prepare annual financial statements and annual closing according to Thai law
- Manage and organize company’s Thai Finance Operation
- Prepare for Finance Director periodic reporting in accordance with Group standards
- Participate in meetings of Finance Director with affiliated companies
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Instruct and guide assistant accountant
Key skills required
- Excellent command of English language is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree and good knowledge in Accounting and supporting processes, e.g. CPA or CPD
- Familiarity with financial and accounting software, esp. SAP and HFM, and MS Office
- Good understanding and experience in international accounting standard
- In-depth knowledge of ensuring financial data are secure and meet confidentiality guidelines
- Previous exposure to a European-based company environment and culture is of advantage
- Support drafting the annual budget and its implementation
- Assist with tax audits, tax returns and preparing annual audits
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing process
- Support Finance Director on transfer pricing in compliance with Thai legal requirements
- Assist developing processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Collaboration with and reporting to German/ European headquarter or affiliated companies
- Experience on business registration, tax compliance, as well as drafting,distributing, and reporting tax data sheets
- Good Team player skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders and GermanHQ
- Analytical and conceptual skills and process orientation
- Strong connections and collaborations with regional active companies
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Grab your opportunity and apply now on this page with your CV and a recent photo, or call for more information our Head of Recruitment, Ms. Fah, Tel. 02-737-6420 Ext.15
Bruckner Group Asia Pacific is a member of the family-owned Bruckner Group, headquartered in Germany. Founded in 1960, the company today leads a group of independent and strong engineering companies. More than 2,900 employees in 34 offices worldwide take care of their customers. With its pioneering technologies in film stretching, Brückner is the world market leader in this field of machine building. In Thailand, the Brückner Group has been present since 2021 through a fast growing and BOI supported subsidiary.
In 2021, Brückner Group Asia Pacific in Thailand was established as a platform company not only for technical services and commissioning of the Group’s leading machinery and technical services provided by Brueckner Maschinenbau, Kiefel, ServTech and PackSys. Moreover, the Thai platform in Rayong also supports these world famous Companies in their Brand Awareness and Marketing all over Asia Pacific.
Already in 2022, the company has even decided to expand its activities into the production of important machine sections and to develop Thailand into an Asian hub with numerous, strategic tasks. As a result, the Brückner Group Asia Pacific now offers future-proof jobs to a large number of Thai experts for commissioning, technical services, commercial management tasks, as well as production and marketing.
Now, in 2023, the Brückner Group Asia Pacific will commence with these tasks to effectively establish its customer and market support for the entire Group Businesses in Asia Pacific.