- 5+ years work experience, Top English
- Advanced MS Excel, basic SQL, Western company
- 14 salaries, performance bonus, health insurance
Sanet Trade and Services is hosting a Business Unit for an excellent Austrian IT Company in the Health Care Business, on of Thailand’s core industries. The company, ITM, ensures high performance in challenging projects such as implementing HIS-products and to ensure high quality in Data Migration. Together, we support Global Leaders in that Industry. If you are a young professional who believes that your broad communication skills, your clear vision for details and quality, and your willingness to continuously challenge your own work results contributes additional value to your work surrounding, then you are the perfect fit as future colleague in our Data Test Crew.
What we are looking for
Our Data Test Management Crew ensures the quality of migrated data within a global data migration project. The communication with the testers and reports to the management are their daily business. Due to parallel rollout phases in several countries, our Data Test Crew needs additional smart heads to spread the workload.
This is the reason why we are looking to hire a skilled test engineer to design and implement qualitycheck procedures for data testing. As a test engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the data, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures in accordance with the Data Test Management Crew.
To ensure success as a test engineer, you should have deep knowledge of quality, a good eye for detail to identify and fix technical issues, and the ability to communicate on all levels. Ultimately, we require our future top-level test engineer to create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures, work independently and result-driven with a maximum proportion of self-reflection.
- Support for data migration testers to achieve test results on time (in Asian countries)
- Regular communication with testers
- Monitoring of data test process (test and documentation requirements)
- Close reporting of progress and deviations of data test activities
- Solve problems in time or escalate them to management if no solution is found
- Detailed and daily reporting of personal activities
Key skills required
- Fluent Business English
- High degree of quality awareness and accurate work attitude
- Communicative nature (understand importance of testers duties)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill
- Basic Microsoft SQL skills
Other required skills
- Empathy for the role and tasks of testers
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Skills of advantage
- SAP knowledge in core modules
- Microsoft Power BI skills
- Microsoft VBA skills
IT-M is an Austrian based family business working in the sector of IT in the HealthCare Sector. Our main sphere of activity comprises to ensure high performance in challenging projects such as implementing HIS-products and to ensure high quality in Data Migration. We are a small team of young professionals who thrive when our clients are content with the results we deliver. We support the global players in their field – these are our clients whom we support with our knowledge and highest effort. Due to this fact we are looking for employees who thrive in an international business surrounding and share the according mentality.