- Manage Accounting Department (Team of 14)
- Top package, Medical Insurance, Assist CFO
- 5y experiences ,Top English, SAP B1, CPA/CPD
Here’s your chance to boost your career as a dynamic, ambitious Accounting Manager and
being the right hand to the CFO.
After taking a majority share in a well-established Thai company in the power tools
business, the German Brand EINHELL is now launching its globally renowned brand which
is known for its superior technology in power and garden tools.
At CREATING CAREERS, the leading Recruitment Agency in Thailand, we are looking for
an experienced Finance and/or Accounting Manager to run and lead EINHELL’s
accounting & finance department (14 people). In close cooperation with the German CFO,
you will be responsible for managing all accounting operations, including accounts
receivable, accounts payable, cost accounting, and inventory accounting. You will also
ensure that monthly reporting is accurate, on time, and meets business needs.
- Manage all accounting operations including but not limited to accounts
receivable, accounts payable, cost accounting and inventory accounting
- Oversee and manage all tax-related matters for the company, including VAT,
income taxes and other applicable taxes
- Optimization of accounts receivables management
- Assess actual financial performance against the annual budget and report
- Optimization of finance and accounting related workflows in our ERP system SAP Business One
- Support drawing up of the annual budget and forecasts during the year in
cooperation with CFO
- Cost analysis and controlling to identify development opportunities and areas of
- Manage the companies banking and financing matters in cooperation with CFO
- Oversee audit and internal control operations
- Manage the companies insurance program in cooperation with MD and CFO
Key Required Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CFA, CMA or CPD are desirable
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in comparable financial management roles in an international business environment
- A strong understanding of local GAAP demands
Others Required Skills
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems (SAP Business One
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Send your resume and a recent photo through this platform or call our Head of Human Resources, Ms. Fah, at 02-737-6420 Ext.15 for more information.
Our customer EINHELL is an international group, owning leading power and garden tools
brand. In 2023, the company took over the majority share of a market leading Thai
With more than 250 items, their battery platform is the most competent platform on the
market and offers cordless freedom for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in more than 90
countries. By simply exchanging batteries between devices, the rechargeable battery is
able to operate all items within the platform – from drilling machines to chainsaws.
Now, this world known has now arrived in Thailand! Our client’s existing range of high-pressure cleaners, vacuum cleaners, compressors and water pumps will be upgraded by
the portfolio of the battery-operated devices in both, power and garden tools.
The operational integration of the Thai company into the international EINHELL Group is
now one of the key challenges for the management.
For this reason, one of the chief accounting professionals of the German HQ has now
taken up the position of CFO in the Thai Board. Together with a new Finance and
Operations Manager, this team will help to take the company to an international level.