We, the Sanet ASEAN ADVISORS, are a Thai-German management-consulting group providing strategic, legal consulting, technical services and recruiting to International clients. In Thailand and ASEAN region, we have represented for more than 14 years and conducted projects for many of the leading European corporations in Asia.
Our dedicated team of consultants provides services on corporate strategy, investments, market studies and sourcing. Due to our constant growth, Sanet is expanding its team and constantly offering opportunities for talented young individuals with interest in market research, consulting and international projects.
Sanet offers interested students of Business Administration, Economics or Engineering an internship in our office in Bangkok. The internship usually lasts 6 months, in exceptional cases even less. Interns gain a wide range of experience in international projects, such as foreign investments, sales development, market exploration, location search, strategy development and recruiting for European and Thai companies. You must be an enrolled student and provide a letter of confirmation to prove that this is a mandatory internship integrated into your studies. This is required by Thai embassies and consulates in order to apply for an ED-Visa (Education-Visa).
We will provide you with all necessary documents in case of recruitment.
- Supporting western companies in their activities in Thailand, such as building market presence and foreign direct investments
- Assist or conduct market research and feasibility studies
- Qualify local partners according to customers’ requirements
- Drafting reports and presentations
- Participate in strategic meetings and workshops
- Plan and execute recruitment projects
- Analyzing and planning strategies with the use of business tools
- Systematically organize and maintain project documents
- Be ready to take on additional duties from the management
- Graduate or enrolled student with very good grades in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering (Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply)
- Strong organization skills and self-organization
- Very fast learner, strives to improve
- Sharp communication skills, has an opened and friendly personality and can solve immediate problems diplomatically
Interested candidates can also apply directly by sending an informative cover letter mentioning the latest achievements and career targets, an updated CV, academic transcripts and a recent picture to email@example.com