- Medical & Dental Insurance, Bonus, Provident Fund
- 3 years S4 Hana experience, SAP (FI, PS)
- Key User, Good English, International Company
For our client Brückner Group Asia Pacific, a production and service platform business in Rayong, we seek you as a dedicated SAP expert to manage and document our local IT processes and to coordinate them with the German HQ. Highly motivated, you will hold a key position in a successful and constantly growing company.
- SAP S/4 Systems support; providing in house project management for SAP projects
- Serve as the interface to the corporate SAP team
- Being part of the global SAP support team
- Ensuring a cross-functional view of the organization’s functional needs
- Defining and documenting SAP processes for the company
- 1st level support for local business
- Conduct SAP related in-house training
- Supporting departments to define their IT related needs and routing them to the relevant global SAP team
- Support of the central SAP team in aligning Brückner’s local and global requirements
Key skills required
- SAP consultant with 3 years S4 Hana experience
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- Experience as a member or lead in complex SAP projects
- Experience in SAP process customization in one of the key end-to-end modules (preferably FI, PS)
- Good understanding of SAP standard processes and about fit-gap approaches
- Understanding of global and preferably western business processes
- Strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skill
- Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Grab your opportunity and apply now on this page with your CV and a recent photo, or call for more information our Head of Recruitment, Ms. Fah, Tel. 02-737-6420 Ext.15
Bruckner Group Asia Pacific is a member of the family-owned Bruckner Group, headquartered in Germany. Founded in 1960, the company today leads a group of independent and strong engineering companies. More than 2,900 employees in 34 offices worldwide take care of their customers. With its pioneering technologies in film stretching, Brückner is the world market leader in this field of machine building. In Thailand, the Brückner Group has been present since 2021 through a fast-growing and BOI supported subsidiary.
In 2021, Brückner Group Asia Pacific in Thailand was established as a platform company not only for technical services and commissioning of the Group’s leading machinery and technical services provided by Brueckner Maschinenbau, Kiefel, ServTech and PackSys. Moreover, the Thai platform in Rayong also supports these world-famous Companies in their Brand Awareness and Marketing all over Asia Pacific.
Already in 2022, the company has even decided to expand its activities into the production of important machine sections and to develop Thailand into an Asian hub with numerous, strategic tasks. As a result, the Brückner Group Asia Pacific now offers future-proof jobs to a large number of Thai experts for commissioning, technical services, commercial management tasks, as well as production and marketing.
Now, in 2023, the Brückner Group Asia Pacific will commence with these tasks to effectively establish its customer and market support for the entire Group Businesses in Asia Pacific.