- Design, CAD, AutoCAD, 3D, Technical English
- Good package, Med Insurance, Provident Fund, Bonus
- 5 Years of experience, German Company Culture
For an upcoming production of the Brueckner Group in Thailand, we are seeking a results-oriented Construction Engineer. You will be responsible for planning and developing construction plans and specifications for the integration of assemblies into Brückner Lines.You should also create the designs of 3D models and provide your technical expertise or suggested improvements or amendments.
As an accomplished Construction Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge of construction software. Your leadership skills will help you effectively manage team members and projects.
- Development of 3D designs of components in production lines
- Generate and maintain project neutral in-design references of own assembly
- Adjusting design solutions according to field reports from installation team
- Design modules in line with function, material, cost, production, assembly andvariable requirements
- Coordinate technical input of technical draftsmen with external designers
- Collaborate with Management and Sales on quality issues and constructivechanges to resolve issues of potential failure
- Conducting problem analyses and retrofits
- Risk and cost assessment in constructional design activities
- Performing calculations, tests and analyses according to given specifications
- Involvement in internal development projects (IT)
Key skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Construction Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience in design development for technical equipment
- Excellent computer literacy, knowledge of design and visualization software AutoCAD
- Able to provide technical advice and solving problems on site
- Fluent in Technical English communication spoken and written
- Excellent creative and visual design skills
- Good team player and open minded for adjustments of his work
- Result orientated
- Good leader and instructor for draftsmen and field engineers
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Bruckner Group Asia Pacific is a member of the Family owned Bruckner Group, with it sGlobal HQ in Siegsdorf, Germany. The 1960 founded Company leads nowadays a group of independent and strong machine building companies. More than 2,400 People in 34 subsidiaries worldwide are taking care of their customers. With our BreakthroughTechnologies in film stretching we are World Market Leader in the machine building sector.
In Thailand, the Brueckner Group is represented by a fast-growing and BOI-promotedCompany since 2021. The Thai subsidiary supports commissioning and refurbishment of the worldwide renowned Brückner Lines in Film Stretching and developed in 2022 to theGroups Platform Company in Asia Pacific.
For 2023, Brückner is planning to start its own production to integrate industrial ovens into its production lines.