- Self Motivating Team Leader Accounting, CPD
- Good package, Medical Insurance, Bonus
- Top English, Team Leader, International company
We are a Thai-German consulting group dedicated to assisting Western companies with legal and business matters in SMEs business and BOI projects.
We currently manage our A/R, A/P and payroll internally, but have outsourced our monthly and annual financial statements. Together with you, we now want to take over in-house responsibility for those tasks.
In addition, our numerous SME clients are increasingly requesting us to offer them a reliable accounting service as well. Therefore, we now also want to include this service as part of the range of offerings of our law firm.
- Managing internal accounting and tax report
- Developing and deploying a customer service for outsourced accounting and payroll services
- Review and adjust our internal accounting to new developed standards
- Lead and develop a team to handle future growth of this sector
- Provide leadership and training to assistants A/R, A/P and internal as well as external mandated payroll
- Preparation and submission of annual financial statements and tax report
Key skills required
- Very good command of English language is mandatory
- Bachelor Degree and CPD Achievement in Accounting
- Capability and self-motivation to hands-on organize a new service from scratch
- Capability to build up and competently handle a SME accounting software, for example QuickBooks or comparable.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills coined by helpfulness and will to share and develop team knowledge
- Monthly discuss profitability and efficiency of the organization with Management
- Observe and report legal development on accounting and taxation
- If necessary, transition of IT-System
- Support drafting the annual budget and its implementation
- Assist with tax audits, tax returns and preparing annual audits
- Experience tax compliance, as well as drafting, distributing, and reporting tax data sheets
- Experience in independent work with comprehensive responsibility for results
- Cooperative working style and the ability to deal with issues in a fact-based manner with a view to problem solving
- Very good knowledge of MS Software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Authorized to work in Thailand
Take this opportunity and build up your future in an international consulting Group. Send your CV and a recent photo, or call for more information Ms. Fah, Tel. 02-737-6420 Ext.15
The SANET GROUP (www.sanet.co.th) is a leading Thai-German-Austrian Consulting Group based in Thailand since 2004. Today, the group comprises three companies with four business units and approximately 40 employees.
As Sanet ASEAN ADVISORS, we assist international clients with investment strategies, feasibility studies, turn-around management and market entry activities. This includes our recruitment agency CREATING CAREERS, through which our recruitment experts find and place personnel for western minded companies in Thailand. Furthermore, the company offers payroll and office services in our own business center.
Sanet Trade & Services Co. Ltd. represents over a dozen foreign companies in Thailand, and assists them by providing sales and technical service to their products, as well as acquiring equity stakes in companies.
Sanet Legal Ltd. incorporates companies in Thailand and assists them in all aspects of corporate law, labor law and investment promotion through the BOI. Among other legal fields, our services also include the organization of visas and work permits.
Our Offices with nearly 600 sqm office space are located near Suvarnabhumi Airport and close to Ladkrabang Station of Airport Link.