- Medical Insurance, Bonus, Provident Fund
- Negotiation, technical & commercial skills
- German Company, Good Company Culture
The Brückner Group AsiaPacific will engage a skilled Technical Buyer for the Group’s technical services and its projected production. You qualify for this position with good general and technical English skills, and technical as well as also commercial business understanding.
- Selection and qualification of suppliers
- Performing local and international procurement
- Participation in implementing cost reduction measures
- Implementation of deadline tracking and measures to secure deadlines
- Assist management on supplier involvement for development and assurance of quality specifications
- Conduct supplier evaluation and development (expediting and inspection)
- Development of a concept for balancing stock presence and capital preservation
- Implementation of a system for tracking and securing deadlines
- Handling of complaints
- Assist management in involving suppliers on the development and of quality specifications assurance
Key skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management or Business Administration
- Very good command of English, also in technical contexts
- At least 5 years of experience as a reliable and accountable buyer
- Strong mechanical or technical understanding and interest
- Proven negotiation skills in opening up and developing supplier relationships
- Strong understanding of commercial matters
- Well established network with technical manufacturers in Thailand and neighboring countries
Bruckner Group Asia Pacific is a member of the Family owned Bruckner Group, with it s Global HQ in Siegsdorf, Germany. The 1960 founded Company leads nowadays a group of independent and strong machine building companies. More than 2,400 People in 34 subsidiaries worldwide are taking care of their customers. With our Breakthrough Technologies in film stretching we are World Market Leader in the machine building sector.
In Thailand, the Brückner Group is represented by a fast-growing and BOIs-upported Company since 2021. The Thai subsidiary supports commissioning and refurbishment of the worldwide renowned Brückner Lines in Film Stretching and is developing in 2022 to the Groups Platform Company in Asia Pacific.