Exciting intership for business- and law students
The SANET ASEAN ADVISORS and SANET LEGAL LTD. offer you as a student of a commercial, technical, or legal course of studies an interesting internship position in our office in Bangkok. You should plan a period of at least two months (Thai) or 5 months (Foreigners) which might only be shortened in exceptional cases.
Areas of training
- Active participation in projects, legal advice, recruiting or accounting.
- Supporting the team with reports in English or German language
- Meetings with Thai industrial partners
- Participation in strategy meetings with international customers
- Learn about Asian and European business culture.
- Support management in business organization, as well as preparation and follow-up of project meetings
- Get to know Accounting Systems and handling of invoices, payments and tax handling in SME
- Support customer acquisition and follow-up leads (also with CRM system)
- Support in the preparation of newsletters, publications, and documents for professional seminars
- Excellent English or German language skills for writing and revising cover letters, project reports and publications
- A degree or at least four semesters in business administration, law, journalism or media technology
- Confident and well-groomed appearance in interaction with customers, co-workers and stakeholders of our projects
- Very good self-organization, structured and efficient working style
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially in the full use of Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness to understand and integrate foreign cultures
- Commitment, loyalty and enjoyment of consulting work
Hints to prepare:
- Please note that you will need a written confirmation from your university that your internship is mandatory in order to obtain the required Thai ED-Visa (Education visa).
- We will provide you with the appropriate templates and further information when we accept your application.
- Since the organization will take some time in advance, we should receive your application already 4-6 months before the planned start of the internship. We can only consider short-term requests if a vacancy for an internship is still available, for instance due to a cancellation.
A later extension of the internship as a graduand or a permanent employee is considerable.
If you want to be part of a young and international consulting team and participate in exciting projects, send your online application with cover letter, photo, short CV and your expectations for the internship to:
Sanet (Thailand) Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in Thailand at +66-2-737-6420. Every application will be answered.
It is advantageous if you already indicate how strong your linguistic talent and your handling of presentations is by a PowerPoint presentation and an individual cover letter.